At Opentrends we connect strategy, design, and technology to place companies on the path of digital transformation and generate new revenue streams. Our goal is to make firms embrace authentic experiences, engage their customers, and disrupt markets.
We seek a Backend Software Engineer to join our multi-disciplinary team. You will be building intricate backend systems in projects with high technological value. You'll engineer for excellence, and ensure reliable system performance.
- Design, develop and implement core software architecture components
- Experience with NoSQL and SQL database
- You'll collaborate with the rest of your squad team in an Agile environment, in several assignments.
- Learn first-hand how Opentrends helps many top companies develop their technology solutions.
What do we offer?
- Work-life balance and career growth. We empower people and we want you to grow with us.
- Excellent training: We will invest in you to expand your skills and career.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Flexible hours and remote-work options
- Competitive Paid-Time-Off package
- Fun and creative work environment!
Equal Employment Opportunity. At Opentrends we value diversity!
What are we looking for?
- Strong Hands-on design, programming and debugging skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience with scripting (Python, shell, Ruby).
- Solid interpersonal skills are necessary due to the dynamic nature of collaborations with multi-functional teams.
- Experience working with Scrum or other agile methodologies.
- English fluency is a must, and Spanish/Catalan is a plus.
- Domain knowledge of open-source continuous integration and configuration management tools is a plus too.