TEAMS AS A SERVICE
TEAMS AS A SERVICE
Between hiring and outsourcing, there's Teams as a Service (TaaS).
Our plug & play teams are ready to fit your needs, becoming a true lever for you to achieve sustainable growth. Our TaaS guarantees results from the first sprint, outperforming the traditional approach. Developing relevant products relies on aligned, self-managed and cross-functional teams. Our flexible and scalable service model allows your team to grow (or scale back) as your project dictates.
Supplied with our diverse wealth of globally located talent, your company benefits from our recruiting capabilities and continuous training we provide our professionals. Integrating our teams into your own existing infrastructure allows you to:
- Maximize team efficiency- you drive your goals, we manage the team.
- Confidently oversee the project utilizing a high level of operations transparency via performance dashboards and agile (Scrum) methodologies.
- Dramatically reduce your overall investment in IT-related HR & IT-infrastructure
This is the same approach we successfully apply in our IT offices and maintenance services, currently using Scrum and Kanban as the main methodologies.
- Agile Teams-as-a-service
- IT & Architecture offices
- DevOps & SW maintenance
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Architecture Technical Office of Fira de Barcelona: Opentrends responded to the needs of cloud architecture technical expertise. Fira de Barcelona trusted Opentrends with the definition of their technological strategy, software development and deployment, and provided architectural support to Fira's suppliers too.
- Architecture Technical Office for Danone: After successfully completing the implementation of the corporate JEE framework, Opentrends took over the maintenance and evolution of the system since 2006. The service includes full support to Danone's software suppliers.
- Enterprise Content Management maintenance & evolution (Web & Mobile) for the UOC: Opentrends is in charge of the evolution and maintenance of more than 10 Universitat Oberta de Catalunya’s (UOC) portals since 2012.
- Architecture Technical Office for the CTTI: Opentrends maintains and develops the tools that the Telecommunications and Information Technology Center (CTTI) makes available to the departments of the Generalitat.
- Cloud Technical Office for the CTTI: We act as a leading expert group in the field of DevOps and Dockers containers running on different cloud platforms (Azure, Bluemix and private). We help application providers, guide and direct them to correctly deploy to the cloud.
- IT & Architecture Office for the EACAT (Extranet of the Catalan Administrations): Facilitating the development of the electronic administration in Catalonia. Opentrends is responsible for one of the technical offices of the portal, part of the team is dedicated to .NET, and the other part in Java and Liferay.