We're looking for an iOS Programmer Analyst to participate in the most leading projects in Madrid.
At Opentrends we connect strategy, design and technology to place companies on the path of digital transformation.
Our goal is to make firms embrace authentic experiences, engage their customers and disrupt their markets.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- Design analyze and develop software following the quality standards and development methodology of Opentrends.
- In the development and testing phase, participate in the quality assurance of the project in order to ensure compliance with our work standards.
- You will rely upon the project manager of each one you will participate.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Stability and future projection. We empower people and we want you to grow with us.
- Guaranteed training: Everything you need to expand your knowledge is in our training resources . We have the platform Udemy Business for all the employees.
- Flexible Compensation Plans on:
- Transport Ticket
- Restaurant Ticket
- Daycare Ticket
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Great working atmosphere!
- In Opentrends we work to guarantee equal opportunities and value diversity in our company.
- Over 3 years of experience in iOS development
- SOLID patterns
- Use of Swift
- Use of XCode
- Experience in the development cycle of a mobile application.
- Experience of certificate mangement
- Use of Code data
- Use of Cocoapods
- Use of Realm
- Experience in Pods
- Experience in Frameworks and inclusion of libraries, compilations, architectures...
- Knowledge in Unit Testing
- Protocol priented programming
- Experience in Objective-C